VERSION 2.0 Correct as 1st June 2016
The website located at skinny.co.nz/collect (the "Site") and the Skinny Collect Android application are intellectual property belonging to Skinny Mobile division of Spark New Zealand Trading Limited (Skinny) and/or Postr Media Ltd (“Skinny Collect", "us", "our", and "we"). Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd provide a mobile application (the "App", and collectively with the Site and all services provided through the Site and App, the "Services") that allows businesses to deliver advertisements and content to the App user's smartphone or tablet lock screen ("Advertisement") and compensates users with minutes or data (the “Rewards”). Advertisements are defined as either Premium Advertisements or Pop-Up Advertisements, with each classification of Advertisement subject to specific conditions, as specified in section 3. Certain features of the Services, may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
You must be at least 14 years old to access or use the Site, the APP or the Services.
1. Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site and the App (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd (“Skinny Collect Account") and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration form. All required registration information you submit must be truthful and accurate and it is your responsibility to keep your information up to date. You may delete your Skinny Collect Account at any time, for any reason, by emailing email@example.com.
2. Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Skinny Collect Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Skinny Collect Account. You agree to immediately notify Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Skinny Collect Account or any other breach of security.
4. Advertisements on your lock screen. When you download the App, the Services will display Advertisements on the lock screen of your mobile phone. By moving the orange ring symbol in the engagement (left) or unlock (right) direction, you will engage with the advertising or unlock your phone, respectively. Any Rewards earned from the Services are held as pending until you’ve been actively using the App for 30 days. When the Rewards have been earned, the user’s Skinny Collect Wallet balance will be updated to start at day one. Some of the Advertisements may be subject to additional terms. There are mainly two kinds of ads you will receive. Some ads will appear on your lock screen for 30 minute slots and fill up the whole screen (Premium Ads). Other ads will appear sporadically and may disappear after you’ve unlocked your phone or engaged with the ad and they will only fill parts of your lock screen (Pop-Up Ads). The determination of which Advertisements you will see will be made entirely by us and the interests you have selected within the App will not influence the kinds of Pop-Up Ads you will receive, however your selected interests will apply for Premium Ads.
5. Redeeming the Rewards. After 30 days of actively using the App, the Rewards you have selected at that time (either minutes or data) will be applied to your Skinny Mobile account. The amount of data or minutes earned may change from time to time, any changes will be posted the Site.
6. Closing Your Account. If you elect to delete your Skinny Collect Account and you have accrued the Rewards for less than 30 days, the Rewards you have accumulated will expire immediately.
7. Inactivity. If you have no data available on you Skinny Mobile account and are not receiving Advertisements, we may consider you inactive and pause the daily accumulation of the Rewards. If you sign out of the App by deleting the App from your phone, you may log back in by entering your Skinny Mobile phone number and your accrued Rewards may be carried over from the last time you were logged in. We value your continued participation in our Service. If, however, your Skinny Collect Account is inactive for an extended period of time, we may remit the value of the Rewards in your Skinny Collect Account. But we will try to get in contact with you before doing so.
8. Privacy. We respect your privacy and we will not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission or if required to do so by law. However we may share the collectively accumulated data from all users around engagement with the Services with third parties. The Skinny Customer Terms set out our commitments to you regarding collecting, holding and using information about you and your rights to access that information.
LICENSE and RESTRICTIONS
1. License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. Certain Restrictions. We reserve the right to restrict access to the Services in any way, including the right to limit the number and type of Advertisements that are delivered to you through the Services. In addition, the rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you will not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Services; (b) you will not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Services; (c) you will not access the Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Services will be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Services content may not be removed, obscured or modified.
3. No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Services.
1. User Information. "User Information" means any and all information that a user submits to, or uses with, the Services (e.g., content in the user's profile). You are solely responsible for your User Information.
2. Acceptable Use Policy. The following sets forth Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd.’s "Acceptable Use Policy": (a) You agree not to use the Services to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Information (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libellous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party. (b) In addition, you agree not to use the Services to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services, through password mining or other means; (vi) harass or interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Services; or (vii) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Services (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
3. Moderation. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Information, investigate, and/or take appropriate action if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement. Such acts may include removing or modifying your User Information, terminating your Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd Account.
5. Feedback: You may provide Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd any feedback or suggestions regarding the Services ("Feedback"). Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd will treat any Feedback you provide to Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd as confidential.
6. Third Party Sites & Advertisements. The Services, including the App, may contain Advertisements and contain links and / or opportunities to exchange The Rewards for goods offered through third party websites and services (collectively, "Advertisements and Third Party Sites"). Such Advertisements and Third Party Sites are not under the control of Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd and Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd is not responsible for any Advertisements, Third Party Sites or any products or services promoted or purchases made in or on the Advertisements and Third Party Sites. Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd provides these Advertisements and access to Third Party Sites only as a convenience and does not warrant or make any representations with respect to the Advertisements and Third Party Sites. You use all the Advertisements and Third Party Sites, and the products and services promoted in or on the Advertisements and Third Party Sites at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable third party's terms and policies apply, including the third party's privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Advertisements and Third Party Sites. Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd is not responsible or liable for any purchases, data, information or services offered through any Third Party Sites using The Rewards earned through the App, or for any delays, interruptions or errors in the provision of such purchases, data, information or services offered through Third Party Sites. The applicable Third Party’s terms and policies apply to all purchases.
7. Other Users. Each user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Information. Because we do not control User Information, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Information and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Information, and we assume no responsibility for any User Information. Your interactions with other Service users are solely between you and such user. You agree that Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
11. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION. Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Services (including your Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason, including for any use of the Services in violation of this Agreement. We will always try to give you prior notice of any suspension or termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd Account and right to access and use the Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Skinny and/or Postr Media Ltd Account involves deletion of your User Information from our live databases.
13. Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org