Not done? Continue Shopping
A15 Bionic Processor
12MP, f1.5 (wide) Camera
12MP, f2.4 (ultra-wide) Camera
12MP, f1.9 Front Camera
Video: 4K @ 60 fps Video recording
2532 x 1170 px Display resolution
6.1 " Display size
Super Retina XDR Display
3G, 4G, 5G
Emergency Alert enabled
128GB, 256GB or 512GB
20W Fast charging
iPhone 14. With the most impressive dual-camera system on iPhone. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light. Get peace of mind with a vital safety feature.
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
4. Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier.
5. iPhone 14 is splash, water and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
6. Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
Warranty info: In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your new phone, we offer a minimum 24 month warranty on all purchases. If the manufacturer warranty is longer than 24 months then we’ll honour that too! This means that if you’re covered by warranty or the Consumer Guarantees Act, we’ll fix your phone for free or we’ll give you a new replacement one! See here for more information.
Note: Skinny Mobile 5G is available in certain areas within New Zealand. 5G speeds vary based conditions and location. For details on 5G support, please see skinny.co.nz/5G.
5G speeds vary based conditions and location. For details on 5G support, please see skinny.co.nz/5G.
Comes with a Skinny SIM.
If you are already a Skinny customer login to your account now.
Who can be bothered changing numbers? Not us. So you can bring your phone and number with you when you join Skinny.
Check phone compatibility
Need a hand? It’s OK we’re here to Help
© Skinny 2023 all rights reserved