Not done? Continue Shopping
A15 Bionic Processor
12MP, f1.5 (wide) Camera12MP, f2.4 (ultra-wide) Camera12MP, f1.9 Front Camera
Video: 4K @ 60 fps Video recording
2778 x 1284 px Display resolution6.7 " Display sizeSuper Retina XDR Display
3G, 4G, 5GVoLTE supportEmergency Alert enabled
128GB, 256Gb or 512GB
Wireless charging20W Fast charging
iPhone 14 Plus. Think big with a larger 6.7-inch display and all-day battery life. Capture stunning photos in low light and bright light with the new dual-camera system. Get peace of mind with a vital safety feature.
iOS 16 offers even more ways to personalise, communicate and share.6Display: The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches (iPhone 14 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.As part of Apple’s efforts to reach its environmental goals, iPhone 14 Plus doesn't include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones or purchase these accessories separately.Legal
1. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.68 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
3. Emergency SOS uses a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
4. Data plan required. 5G is available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier.
5. iPhone 14 Plus is splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
6. Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas.
Warranty info: In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your new phone, we offer a minimum 24 month warranty on all purchases. If the manufacturer warranty is longer than 24 months then we’ll honour that too! This means that if you’re covered by warranty or the Consumer Guarantees Act, we’ll fix your phone for free or we’ll give you a new replacement one! See here for more information.
Note: Skinny Mobile 5G is available in certain areas within New Zealand. 5G speeds vary based conditions and location. For details on 5G support, please see skinny.co.nz/5G.
Comes with a Skinny SIM.
If you are already a Skinny customer login to your account now.
Who can be bothered changing numbers? Not us. So you can bring your phone and number with you when you join Skinny.
Check phone compatibility
Need a hand? It’s OK we’re here to Help
© Skinny 2023 all rights reserved