Not done? Continue Shopping
A17 Pro chip
48MP, f1.78 (wide)
12MP, f2.2 (ultra-wide)
12MP, f2.8 (telephoto)
4K @ 60fps Video recording
2796 x 1290 px
Super Retina XDR
3G, 4G, 5G
Emergency Alert enabled
256 GB, 512 GB or 1TB
iPhone 15 Pro Max. Forged in titanium and featuring the groundbreaking A17 Pro chip, a customisable Action button and the most powerful iPhone camera system ever.
FORGED IN TITANIUM — iPhone 15 Pro Max has a strong and light aerospace-grade titanium design with a textured matt glass back. It also features a Ceramic Shield front that’s tougher than any smartphone glass. And it’s splash-, water- and dust-resistant.1
ADVANCED DISPLAY — The 6.7″ Super Retina XDR display2 with ProMotion ramps up refresh rates to 120Hz when you need exceptional graphics performance. Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities. Plus, with Always-On display, your Lock Screen stays glanceable, so you don’t have to tap it to stay in the know.
GAME-CHANGING A17 PRO CHIP — A Pro-class GPU makes mobile games feel so immersive, with rich environments and realistic characters. A17 Pro is also incredibly efficient and helps to deliver amazing all-day battery life.3POWERFUL PRO CAMERA SYSTEM — Get incredible framing flexibility with seven pro lenses. Capture super-high-resolution photos with more colour and detail using the 48MP Main camera. And take sharper close-ups from further away with the 5x Telephoto camera on iPhone 15 Pro Max.
CUSTOMISABLE ACTION BUTTON — Action button is a fast track to your favourite feature. Just set the one you want, like Silent mode, Camera, Voice Memo, Shortcut and more. Then press and hold to launch the action.
PRO CONNECTIVITY — The new USB-C connector lets you charge your Mac or iPad with the same cable you use to charge iPhone 15 Pro Max. With USB 3, you get a huge leap in data transfer speeds.4 And you can download files up to 2x faster using Wi-Fi 6E.5
VITAL SAFETY FEATURES — If you need emergency services and you don’t have mobile network connection or Wi-Fi, you can use Emergency SOS via satellite.6 With Crash Detection, iPhone can detect a severe car crash and call for help if you can’t.7
DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE — iPhone comes with privacy protections that help keep you in control of your data. It’s made from more recycled materials to minimise environmental impact. And it has built-in features that make iPhone more accessible to all.
1. iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty but you might have rights under consumer law.
2. The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
4. USB 3 cable with 10 Gbps speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models. Cable sold separately.
5. Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
6. Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions and other factors. See support.apple.com/en-nz/HT213885 for more information.
7. iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a mobile network connection or Wi-Fi calling.
Warranty info: In the unlikely event that something goes wrong with your new phone, we offer a minimum 24 month warranty on all purchases. If the manufacturer warranty is longer than 24 months then we’ll honour that too! This means that if you’re covered by warranty or the Consumer Guarantees Act, we’ll fix your phone for free or we’ll give you a new replacement one! See here for more information.
Note: Skinny Mobile 5G is available in certain areas within New Zealand. 5G speeds vary based conditions and location. For details on 5G support, please see skinny.co.nz/5G.
Comes with a Skinny SIM.
If you are already a Skinny customer login to your account now.
Who can be bothered changing numbers? Not us. So you can bring your phone and number with you when you join Skinny.
Check phone compatibility
Need a hand? It’s OK we’re here to Help
© Skinny 2023 all rights reserved